Friday, September 28, 2012

BDSM Bedtime Stories - Society of the Golden Rose

The Cream of Venus is, in general, a vanilla blog.  It's purpose is to provide a visual cornucopia of beauty, or at least, what I personally find beautiful.  But as I've mentioned time and time again, there are other attributes besides a well formed body that are considered when I make a decision about what to post here.  If you visit my other blog, you know that my associate, Breanne Erickson, is a prolific writer of extraordinary talent.  Her works are darkly erotic, dangerous, and not for the feint of heart.  But if you are a fan of the darker side of erotica, if you love the idea of bondage, discipline, and the mental paths of sadism and masochism, then Breanne's works are for you.

But today I'm not technically featuring Breanne Erickson.  Instead, I have a special treat in store for you.  BookAddict, from the BDSM Review Blog "La Crimson Femme," who also happens to moderate the BDSM Group on Goodreads, has recorded a phenomenal excerpt from "Society of the Golden Rose."   Her voice is dark, sultry, sexy, and frankly, she belongs on the Cream of Venus just as much as any of the other ladies we've featured on this blog. Eat your heart out!